How to detect modem connection speed.
Author Message
 How to detect modem connection speed.

I've seen this question posted but have never been able to catch a
answer.  Does anyone know to determine the modem's connection speed.
Also, I looking for a way to monitor the data flow similar to Window's
modem indicator in the taskbar.

Thanks,
David

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 How to detect modem connection speed.

Quote:

> I've seen this question posted but have never been able to catch a
> answer.  Does anyone know to determine the modem's connection speed.
> Also, I looking for a way to monitor the data flow similar to Window's
> modem indicator in the taskbar.

Hi David-

This may help you get most of what you're seeking:

  http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/richard_grier/Inetstat.htm

Good Luck,

Randy Barrow

Please remove NOSPAM from address for replies

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 How to detect modem connection speed.
If you are looking for states of the internet dialup connection this site
may help you:
http://www.totalenviro.com/platformvb

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 How to detect modem connection speed.
I have been trying to figure out how to load the Dial-Up networking
program to automatically connect to my ISP.  Do you know how to do
this?

Warren

Quote:

>I've seen this question posted but have never been able to catch a
>answer.  Does anyone know to determine the modem's connection speed.
>Also, I looking for a way to monitor the data flow similar to Window's
>modem indicator in the taskbar.

>Thanks,
>David

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 How to detect modem connection speed.
http://www.totalenviro.com/platformvb

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 How to detect modem connection speed.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, and just in case I didn't mention it,
THANK YOU!!!

David
On Mon, 25 Sep 2000 18:47:37 +0200, "Morpheus"

Quote:

>http://www.totalenviro.com/platformvb

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Modem connection speed

2. Determine modem connection speed

3. Modem Connection Speed

4. Help !!! API Call needed for Modem Connection Speed

5. Thanks Mark H. Re: Qustion: Detecting Dial-Up Connection Speed

6. Qustion: Detecting Dial-Up Connection Speed

7. Does anyone know how to detect speed connection

8. detecting connection speed via vbscript

9. Detecting the user connection speed

10. Detect Connection Speed

11. Can API Detect Modem Connection?

12. REQ: How to detect internet connection (modem)