Changing Brightness in ActiveMovie (WMP ActiveX)
Author Message
 Changing Brightness in ActiveMovie (WMP ActiveX)

Hi!

In VB, I need to change the brightness/contrast in the Windows Media Player
ActiveX (ActiveMovie Control) while I'm playing an MPEG2 Video. But I don't
have found the right property to do this. Is there a property or something
other I can do that would change the brightness/contrast?

I'm trying to make, in Visual Basic 6, a "transiction effect" (something
like the DirectShow effects in DirectX SDK) between two MPEG2 movies using
the Microsoft Media Player ActiveX.

Thanks in advance!!
   Reno

Mon, 06 Dec 2004 05:27:21 GMT

1. WMP from WMP.OCX

2. WMP 7 ActiveX control in VB.NET

3. change brightness of picture

4. Changing Bitmap Brightness in Hi-Color

5. Change brightness/contrast in PicBox?

6. changing bitmap brightness in hi-color mode

7. Changing brightness in image

8. Changing contrast and brightness on a bitmap

9. How to change the balance in WMP with slidercontrol

10. How do I flip a video using the Activemovie 1.0 ActiveX Control

11. Changing volume with WMP WHILE moving slider and not when you have it changed !!!

12. Changing volume with WMP WHILE moving slider and not when you have it changed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!