One more time for this question for you experts
Author Message
 One more time for this question for you experts

Quote:

>         How do I make a loop or a string to print a then b then c
> basically go through the alphabit up to zzzzzzzz any help??????

the letters a - z represent a range of values in Ascii so you
could loop through this range printing each one out.

If you need actual code, I'll be more than happy to oblidge

Cheers,

Tony

Sat, 10 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 One more time for this question for you experts

Quote:

>         How do I make a loop or a string to print a then b then c
> basically go through the alphabit up to zzzzzzzz any help??????

Doctor,

the letters a - z represent a range of values in Ascii so you
could loop through this range printing each one out.

If you need actual code, I'll be more than happy to oblidge

Cheers,

Tony

Sat, 10 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. One file question, one menu question

2. Attention Access Experts, this one is tough...

3. One for the experts!

4. tough one for you experts

5. tough one for you experts

6. tough one for you experts out there...

7. One for the experts?

8. One for the experts - show image from a database

9. This one is for experts

10. Need function to increase time in date/time field by one hour

11. combining a time and a date to one Date/Time value

12. Experts: Time!!!