VB6: Can not get OCX controls to register when distributed
Author Message
 VB6: Can not get OCX controls to register when distributed

I am having problems getting some freeware OCX controls to register on
other machines when I am installing them.  It gives an error 0x00000485
which means that an associated file is missing I think.  Does anyone
have any recommendations for a remedy?  Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Tue, 03 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Getting Class not registered on comctl32.ocx in VB5

2. Installing VB6, will not register crystl32.ocx properly

3. Fails to Register MSINET.OCX when distributing with EXE

4. control not registered in VB6.0

5. OCX CONTROL can't register TABCTL32,OCX

6. Register problems, VB Setup dont register HTML.OCX, cant load or register

7. VB5 SP3 installation on clients comp gets run time error 713 class not registered

8. Registering VB6 ocx

9. Can't register DBGrid.ocx on VB6 XP

10. Threed32.ocx Property Page Not Registering...

11. Threed32.ocx Property Page Not Registering

12. OCX Component not registered???