ANNOUNCE - Auction Champ - Online Auction program for Windows Based Servers
Author Message
 ANNOUNCE - Auction Champ - Online Auction program for Windows Based Servers

August  8,1998 - Auction Champ Announcement

Web Champs today announced Auction Champ - EZ-Edition,  a full featured
Auction Program for small to medium sized On-Line internet Auctions.

Auction Champ is easy to install, easy to administer, fast and flexible.

The Auction Champ system consists of a collection of compiled CGI programs
which run an any Windows Server that supports stdin and stdout.

All auction data is stored in an efficient/indexed database Remote browser
based administration makes Auction Champ one of the most powereful and
felxible On-Line Auction Programs available at any price.

Price? Auction Champ - EZ-Edition is only $499

Auction Hosting and Lease/Purchase of Auction Champs software may be
available to qualified clients.

For more information, contact
David D. Wertman
President
Web Champs

or visit http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 31 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. ANNOUNCE - Auction Champ - Online Auction program for Windows Based Servers

2. Reverse Auction of Programming contracts

3. I'm auctioning my consulting on Ebay!

4. Create reminder for eBay auctions

5. Need VBscript / ASP Programmer for auction site

6. Quick Basic 4.5 for auction on eBay

7. **B2B--RUN YOUR OWN AUCTION**

8. Auction site

9. Visual Studio 6 Professional auction