Internet 'hand' mouse cursor
Author Message
 Internet 'hand' mouse cursor

While it's not the standard hyperlink cursor most people recognize,
H_POINT.CUR, located in your VB\Graphics\Cursors directory, should be
sufficient.

--
John Tabor

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~jftabor
___________

Quote:
>How do I access the familiar Internet hyperlink cursor (the hand symbol)?
It
>is not one of the VB 5 standard cursors, and I could not find it anywhere
on
>my hard disk.

Mon, 26 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Internet 'hand' mouse cursor
How do I access the familiar Internet hyperlink cursor (the hand symbol)? It
is not one of the VB 5 standard cursors, and I could not find it anywhere on
my hard disk.

Thanks,

Hakan

Tue, 27 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Internet 'hand' mouse cursor
I did a full install of Visual Studio 97, but there is no
vb\graphics\cursors directory on my hard disk. There are some pointers under
vc (the Visual C++ driectory), but not the one you mention. I have the
Professional edition of VB 5. Are you perhaps talking about the Enterprise
edition? Something strange is afoot...

Thanks again,

Hakan

Quote:
>While it's not the standard hyperlink cursor most people recognize,
>H_POINT.CUR, located in your VB\Graphics\Cursors directory, should be
>sufficient.

>--
>John Tabor

>http://members.bellatlantic.net/~jftabor
>___________

Tue, 27 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Internet 'hand' mouse cursor
You may not have installed the graphics (its one of the options).
Look on your CD, it should be there (in the Pro version, too.)

On Fri, 11 Sep 1998 10:09:22 +0300, "Hakan Aysan"

Quote:

>I did a full install of Visual Studio 97, but there is no
>vb\graphics\cursors directory on my hard disk. There are some pointers under
>vc (the visual c++ driectory), but not the one you mention. I have the
>Professional edition of VB 5. Are you perhaps talking about the Enterprise
>edition? Something strange is afoot...

>Thanks again,

>Hakan

>>While it's not the standard hyperlink cursor most people recognize,
>>H_POINT.CUR, located in your VB\Graphics\Cursors directory, should be
>>sufficient.

>>--
>>John Tabor

>>http://members.bellatlantic.net/~jftabor
>>___________

Tue, 27 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Internet 'hand' mouse cursor

Here, I made this for use in a program I once made.

Some Dude

Quote:
>You may not have installed the graphics (its one of the options).
>Look on your CD, it should be there (in the Pro version, too.)

>On Fri, 11 Sep 1998 10:09:22 +0300, "Hakan Aysan"

>>I did a full install of Visual Studio 97, but there is no
>>vb\graphics\cursors directory on my hard disk. There are some pointers under
>>vc (the visual c++ driectory), but not the one you mention. I have the
>>Professional edition of VB 5. Are you perhaps talking about the Enterprise
>>edition? Something strange is afoot...

>>Thanks again,

>>Hakan

>>>While it's not the standard hyperlink cursor most people recognize,
>>>H_POINT.CUR, located in your VB\Graphics\Cursors directory, should be
>>>sufficient.

>>>--
>>>John Tabor

>>>http://members.bellatlantic.net/~jftabor
>>>___________

EMAIL: bcai1 at iname dot com
-----------------------------
" If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."
     - Dan Quayle(From the book of stupid sayings.)

Sun, 04 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. mouse cursor as a hand for urls

2. Mouse cursor hand icon

3. Only mouse hand cursor fails on me in Vista

4. Can't use Answer Wizard or Index in VBA help - mouse cursor problem

5. Mouse cursor won't stay set.

6. Problem: mouse cursor doesn't change its appearance over the edge of the form

7. Where is the 'hand' cursor ?

8. Where is the 'hand' cursor ?

9. Microsoft Cursor Engine error '8007000e'

10. HELP: cursor position ?'s and Save file ?'S

11. 'Lost' Left Mouse Button

12. Mouse Wheel doesn't work in Visual Studio's IDE enviornment...HELP