Oracle for Netware & netware.dll
Author Message
 Oracle for Netware & netware.dll

We have Oracle7 Server for Netware 3.1 and have installed the client end on a
PC. Bacially we have a VB3 project which is to be converted to run on the
Oracle Server. The installation is fine but when we try to connect, we are told
that netware.dll has not been found.

We had another project running fine about a year ago, but appear to have lost
this dll file or files. Does anyone know where I can get this ????

Could you please email me with any help?

TIA

Mark...

Sun, 09 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Oracle for Netware & netware.dll

Quote:

>We have Oracle7 Server for Netware 3.1 and have installed the client end on a
>PC. Bacially we have a VB3 project which is to be converted to run on the
>Oracle Server. The installation is fine but when we try to connect, we are told
>that netware.dll has not been found.
>We had another project running fine about a year ago, but appear to have lost
>this dll file or files. Does anyone know where I can get this ????

When I have encountered this  error in the past the actual missing dll
file was NWCALLS.DLL.  I spent a good bit of time looking for this
elusive netware.dll and never found it.  But the error message
disappeared when I added the nwcalls.dll file.

Dan Clapper

Tue, 11 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Oracle for Netware & netware.dll

2. API call to get Netware user name from 32-bit client using MSFT Client for Netware

3. API call to get Netware user name from 32-bit client using MSFT Client for Netware

4. Project: VB 4.0 + ORACLE + Netware 4.1-SFTIII + SAP R/3 ( RFC )

5. VB 4 with Oracle Netware .....

6. Visual Basic & Netware

7. vb5 & netware non-interaction

8. Mapping Netware drives w/VB5 & NT