increasing Field size from code
Author Message
 increasing Field size from code

Greetingz,

I want to increase a database text field which is currently set at 25 chars
to 50 chars from within my app - without any adverse effect on the existing
contents.

I can readily carry out this change using Access so I assume that it can be
done from VB.

TIA,
John.

Sun, 03 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Increase field size in linked table

2. Access 2 increasing the size of a field using Basic

3. Increase size of drop-down for field?

4. Increase Size of Drop-Down Form Field?

5. How to increase a field size programmatically?

6. Increase field size?

7. p-code, native code, size of exe, distribution size, and speed

8. Change table field size in code

9. Changing the size of an existing field through code

10. Insert Pic as OLE increase file size dramatically

11. Changing text field size with code

12. Increasing size of Access Application