MS Certified Developers
Author Message
 MS Certified Developers

Hello All,

And I want to thank you all for the advice, I took WOSA I, on Monday
and passed.  Man I am glad that is over..  Any advice on WOSA II.

And once again,

Thank you all!

Kev.-

Wed, 11 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. MS certified developers help, anyone???

2. MS Certified Developers help, anyone???

3. MS Certified Developers help, anyone???

4. Are you a MS Certified Solution Developer?

5. Questions about MS certified solution developer

6. Questions about MS certified solution developer

7. VBA by Microsoft certified developer

8. Certified VB developer looking for a freelance work

9. Certified VB developer looking for a freelance work

10. MIcrosoft Certified Developers

11. : Microsoft Certified Solution Developer

12. Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer information wanted