ActiveX Control Property Pages
Author Message
 ActiveX Control Property Pages

I am currently using ActiveX controls in VB5 applications and would like to
be able to use the property pages that the controls own. At design time this
is easy - just right click and select Properties from the menu. At run-time
however, I have absolutely no idea to reproduce this behaviour.

Any ideas?

--

Sun, 26 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. ActiveX Control Property Page Bug

2. ActiveX Control Property Page Bug

3. How to Hide the Default Property Page for an ActiveX Control in Front Page

4. How to open ActiveX controls Property Page for during runtime?

5. Help: Property Pages in ActiveX controls

6. Property Pages at Runtime of a ActiveX Control

7. Property Page Usage Cause ActiveX Control Corruption

8. Runtime Property Page display for ActiveX Controls

9. Property Pages in ActiveX Control

10. How to call script in HMTL page, from ActiveX control embedded in same page

11. Host for Property Pages or Public Property Page

12. Host for Property Pages or Public Property Page