Newbie Question: Multiple Version OK?
Author Message
 Newbie Question: Multiple Version OK?

Hello, Folks,

I'm halfway thru the development process.
At this point I want to split the project into
two parallel projects, creating a Project A
and Project B.  Is it safe to save both of
these in the same development folder I
have been using for the root project?  As long
as I am careful about the associated data
files?

Thanks, PapaPaul

Fri, 16 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Newbie Question: Multiple Version OK?
Although technically, there's nothing wrong with it, it's generally not
recommended.  Each project is usually placed in its own folder.

-Andrew

Quote:
> Hello, Folks,

> I'm halfway thru the development process.
> At this point I want to split the project into
> two parallel projects, creating a Project A
> and Project B.  Is it safe to save both of
> these in the same development folder I
> have been using for the root project?  As long
> as I am careful about the associated data
> files?

> Thanks, PapaPaul

Fri, 16 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Getting program titles and versions - Another Newbie with a question

2. Adding items to multiple objects (newbie question)

3. NEWBIE DataSet/Multiple DataTables Question

4. Newbie Question about multiple docouments.

5. multiple forms -newbie question-

6. Newbie Question- Preventing multiple instances of a program from loading

7. Utter Newbie question: Multiple forms

8. Multiple groups drive letter mapping? (newbie question)

9. Newbie Question - multiple Windows

10. Using Session On Multiple Machines OK?

11. ok... new deal from newbie

12. VB5: Newbie: VB Application Wizard OK, but confusion reigns