retrieve network adapter address on a PC from VB6
Author Message
 retrieve network adapter address on a PC from VB6

Hello,

I want to find a way to get/access the network adapter card
(NIC, or MAC address)
address on a PC using VB6 code, could anybody
help?

Bing

Sat, 06 Dec 2003 07:28:56 GMT
 retrieve network adapter address on a PC from VB6
Hello,

I want to find a way to get/access the network adapter card
(NIC, or MAC address)
address on a PC using VB6 code, could anybody
help?

Bing

Sat, 06 Dec 2003 07:28:29 GMT

1. retrieve network adapter address on a PC from VB6

2. Need to Retrieve Network Adapters MAC Address

3. Network adapter question: how to put ip address and MAC addresses together

4. Retrieving Network Adapter Descriptions

5. Network Adapter MAC address code snippet

6. network adapter address

7. network adapter address

8. Problems finding correct IP address using WINSOCK Control with 2 network adapters

9. Ip and MAC address for each network adapter?

10. Accessing the IP address of multiple network adapters using the MS Winsock Control

11. Accessinf the IP address of multiple network adapters using the MS Winsock Control

12. Problems finding correct IP address using WINSOCK Control with 2 network adapters