VB Question - Data Bound Combo & Directory Path
Author Message
 VB Question - Data Bound Combo & Directory Path

Hi!

I am doing a VB project and I am using a bound combo box control.  When
I play the project, everything works fine.  When I compile the project
and try to use the combo boxes, they load the data OK, and do the drop
down with all the available values, but when I click on a value to
select it, nothing happens (except a beep).

Any suggestions?   Please respond via e-mail.

Thanks,

Eric

Fri, 14 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Data bound Combos or Not Data Bound Combos

2. Data Bound Combo Box within a Data Bound Grid

3. ADO and Bound Data Combo Control Question - NEWBIE

4. Combo Box like Data Bound Combo Box?

5. VB 4 to 5 upgrade issue - data bound combo boxes

6. Problems refreshing data from Data bound Combo Box

7. Populate combo box with directories from a given path

8. Data-bound Masked Edit makes all data-bound controls not display data

9. VB 6 Data Binding Question

10. VB 6 Data-bound class question

11. VB 6 Data-bound class question

12. VB 6 Data-bound class question