Crystal vs Access Reports
Author Message
 Crystal vs Access Reports

Hi,

I have zero experience with Crystal Reports but heaps of experience with
Access Reports. Is it a big move?  Are there any good web sites which
discusses Crystal Reports?

Thanks!

Chui

Mon, 08 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Crystal vs Access Reports
Chui,

CRW is a Seagate product and they have a web site which has information and
does support.  I have used CRW for two developments.  The first development
was a learning curve and so the second went better.  I like having the
report separate from the application but the amount of overhead seems steep.
I want to try to use the DataReport tool in my next development however I am
unfamiliar with its overhead.  If you use CRW, I recommend using commands
out of its DLL.

Joe

Quote:
>Hi,

>I have zero experience with Crystal Reports but heaps of experience with
>Access Reports. Is it a big move?  Are there any good web sites which
>discusses Crystal Reports?

>Thanks!

>Chui

Mon, 08 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Crystal Reports vs Access Reports

2. Access Report vs Crystal Report

3. Crystal Reports vs Access Report Writer

4. Crystal Reports vs Access Reports

5. Crystal Report 7 ActiveX (craxdrt.dll) vs Crystal Report Engine (CPEAUTO.dll)

6. Access vs. Crystal reports

7. Access vs. Crystal for Reports

8. MS Access vs. Crystal Reports numeric fields

9. Crystal Reports vs VB reports in code

10. Crystal Report vs MS Data Report Designer

11. Active Reports Vs Crystal Report?

12. Active Reports vs Crystal Reports