System shutdown by means of a VB program
Author Message
 System shutdown by means of a VB program

Can someone tell me how  I can shutdown Windows 95 or 98 from within a
Visual Basic program.
My system is started and stopped by means of a hardware timer, so I like to
shutdown Windows before the timer trips the system.

Also is it possible to terminate an old DOS program from within a VB
program.

Tue, 22 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Receiving a system shutdown event in vb?

2. Bug? Starting VB Program results in a shutdown

3. Bug? Starting VB Program results in a shutdown

4. Shutdown (restart) from a VB program

5. System Shutdown

6. Which Events on a System Shutdown or Forced End

7. Detecting a system shutdown

8. Oracle obstructs system shutdown!!

9. shutdown system

10. HELP: Sleep API call and W95 system shutdown

11. WIN32 API : SYSTEM SHUTDOWN

12. How to run defrag at system shutdown through vbscript on windows2000