Vertical Print & API Form Printing
Author Message
 Vertical Print & API Form Printing

Hi all,
        As I've migrated code from 16-bit VB3 to 32-bit VB4.0, I've
found a lot of API-based routines no longer work. The two that I really
need originally came from the knowledge base, but don't seem to be updated
yet.
        1). Dumping a form the to the Printer so that it fits on the whole
            page. It used StretchDB...
        2). Printing vertically. Seems to fail because the LOGFONT
            type has changed.

        Any help greatly appreciated...
Zach

Sat, 05 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to print vertical text on a form?

2. print-form (object.print) + ms-forms 2.0

3. Help - Print - Help -Print - Help - Print - Help - Print - Help

4. API print function (Printing something)

5. Print Dialog & Print Preview

6. Print to file through Print Driver & CReports

7. API calls & printing

8. API & copies for print (HELP)

9. Printing controls to make printed forms using Printform.

10. Printing to a pre-printed form

11. Printing controls to make printed forms using Printform.

12. Print form---not!! - print.hlp [1/1]