Debug DLL
Author Message
 Debug DLL

Quote:

>Hi all,
>I 'm writing a dll by using BC++ 4.5  but I don't how can
>i debug the dll while it is being used by VB runtime !!
>Thanks
>wing chan

Hi, I know with VC++ you can use "VB.exe" as the specified executable
in the de{*filter*}, then under VB Development environment, Load your
project, run it and the de{*filter*} will "break" on any breakpoint you
have set in the DLL....maybe BC++ can do the same thing? You only have
to remember to copy the latest revisionof your DLL into
Windows/System.

regards,

Tony O'Brien
Sourcecode, Inc.

Wed, 26 Aug 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Debug DLL

2. Tool for Debugging DLL's in Visual Basic 5.0

3. How to debug dll from dotnet

4. Need help debugging DLL Error

5. Debugging Dlls in Visual Basic

6. Debugging dll

7. Debugging DLLs

8. Help with debugging DLLs called from VB

9. debug DLL called from VB apps

10. VB suddenly closes while debugging DLLs!

11. ADO error debugging DLL

12. Debug DLL