placing icon in caption bar of window
Author Message
 placing icon in caption bar of window

Set the Icon property of the form o the icon that you want displayed.
Insure that the controlbox property is set to True.  That should do it...

Quote:
> Hello,

> Is it possible to place an icon in the upper lefthand corner of the
> caption bar of a form?  If this can be done, please let me know how or
> where I can find the source to do so.

Fri, 29 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 placing icon in caption bar of window

Do you mean the "control" bar? (I'm not sure that the "caption bar of a
form" is). If so, are you talking about the  Icon property of the form? For
that, all you need to do is give it a filename.

Quote:
> Hello,

> Is it possible to place an icon in the upper lefthand corner of the
> caption bar of a form?  If this can be done, please let me know how or
> where I can find the source to do so.

> Thank you,

> Mark Gabriel
> --
> Mark Gabriel
> Programmer/Analyst
> University of Manitoba

Fri, 29 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Putting a custom icon into the window's caption bar

2. Custom icon in form's caption bar

3. How Change Caption Bar Icon In Win95?

4. Caption Bar Icon - WinNT/2k

5. Add Controls To Windows Caption Bar

6. Window caption bars

7. Window caption bars

8. How to remove caption bar in SIP Window..?

9. Icon with caption (like minimized window)

10. How can i place a icon of executing program in Clock Window

11. changing the icon placed as the application icon.

12. window task bar and desktop disable or all icon disable