Program Files path?
Author Message
 Program Files path?

Hi,
    I want to find out what the default application setup path is
(Generally it is c:\Program Files) Can I assume it to always
be "Program Files" or can different Windows setups (say Windows in
another language) have different paths?
    If so, how do I retreive them?
    Any help will be appreciated.

Regards,
Mustafa Lokhandwala

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Program Files path?
The application setup wizard lets you decide what the default paths are.
Play around with it and learn about it. Make form put an icon on it and
compile it, then run the application setup wizard a few times trying
different things to get a feel for it.

Ray

** When shopping on the Internet please use my links to sponsor my schooling
**
** Amazon.com    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/redirect-home/rayswebsite
**
** CD Now          http://www.cdnow.com/from=cr-7683716-1
**

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Distributing Programs (file paths)

2. Program files path?

3. Find the file path of a program file

4. Paths to files, set by program user

5. Paths -- Creating File Path with several levels -- VBScript

6. Dir Path Or File Path

7. DAO Blob Adding/Extracting (audio files, text files, image files, program files)

8. Full path, and file information of all files on the computer

9. how to get path,file name from shortcut lnk file,help

10. File/Path Access Error(Can't delete file)

11. Path to Programs

12. path of a vba program saved under word97-2000