VB 5.0 w/ 16 Bit ODBC Drivers
Author Message
 VB 5.0 w/ 16 Bit ODBC Drivers

Is there any way to get VB 5.0 to connect to a database using 16Bit ODBC
driver?  Right now we are using Oracle 7.1.x w/ SQL*Net 2.1on Win95.  While
we are planning to port everything over to SQLServer, for now I need a way
to connect to the database.

Thanks.

Tue, 09 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. HELP! 16 bit ODBC drivers w/ VB

2. using 16 bit ODBC in VB 5.0?

3. 16 bit SQL Driver VS 32 bit SQL Driver

4. 16 bit SQL Driver VS 32 bit SQL Driver

5. 16 Bit ODBC driver with Access 97

6. 16-bit ODBC Microsoft SQL driver question

7. 16/32-bit ODBC drivers

8. 16-bit ODBC Microsoft SQL driver question

9. ODBC 16-bit text driver

10. 16-bit ODBC Microsoft SQL driver question

11. help! Using 16-bit ODBC driver (Superbase)

12. 16-bit ODBC Microsoft SQL driver question