VB6, DbGrid5, UnboundwriteData event bug ?
Author Message
 VB6, DbGrid5, UnboundwriteData event bug ?

I'm using an unbound DbGrid, when running my App (an ActiveX DLL) inside the
VB IDE everything's fine. When I make the DLL & EXE and run it normally the
UnBound Write event always comes up with the BookMark of the last row.

Anybody knows of this, and maybe of a solution or workaround ?

-hh-

Sun, 11 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB6 Validate event bug?

2. Validate Event, VB6 bug?

3. Major bug with Interface Events and Shared Events

4. VB6 Bug - Clipboard emptied when starting vb6

5. IDE BUGs, BUGs, BUGs....

6. BUGS BUGS BUGS!

7. Project98 OLE & VB: bugs, bugs, bugs

8. Weird event behaviour - is it a bug?

9. Outlook Items Add Event Bug

10. serious bug: when controls fire MouseDown, MouseUp events in wrong order

11. Strange event code adding bug

12. FileWatcher event bug?