Audio API
Author Message
 Audio API

Hello group!

Can anyone point me to resources on how to use the Windows API directly to
record and save .wav files? I want to avoid using the multimedia control. I
am assuming that this info is available in some source such as the knowledge
base.

Thanks,
Kevin

Fri, 20 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Audio API
Go to support.microsoft.com/support and do a search under Vb. You will find
an example there.

Tommy Martin
Home: http://www.cartworks.com
Personal: http://members.ucmail.com/tmartin/index.html

Quote:

>Hello group!

>Can anyone point me to resources on how to use the Windows API directly to
>record and save .wav files? I want to avoid using the multimedia control. I
>am assuming that this info is available in some source such as the
knowledge
>base.

>Thanks,
>Kevin

Mon, 30 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Waveform Audio API - Can't Record

2. Low-Level Audio API help

3. Audio API Programming...Help

4. Win APIs to play mpg video files, mp3 audio files and audio cds

5. Win API call to play MP3 audio files

6. Recording wave audio to a file using RIFF/ WaveIn APIs

7. Saving Waveform audio using the WavIn API commands ?

8. Audio Waveform API Call?

9. Saving Waveform audio using the WavIn API commands ?

10. Audio Recording API questions....

11. Recording audio with api?

12. Finding Audio Level from the API...Help