capturing graph data point
Author Message
 capturing graph data point

I am programming in VB4.0 and have data in a sequential file that I
wish to display in a graph, then click some data point on the graph during
run time and have the data from that point on the graph be sent to a file. I
have tried using xloc/yloc, currentx, currenty, but have not been able to
tie the screen coordinates back to the data set. I am not tied to any
particular ways of graphing the data, I just need to be able to capture the
data point on the graph and send the data from that point to a file.
I would really appreciate some help with this problem.

Sat, 06 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Point to point on a graph (with a picture)

2. Displaying different colors for data point in bar graph

3. Capturing value of MicroStation tentative/data point with VB4

4. urgent: pass data to a graph from graph 8 in word 97 from vb5

5. picking points from graphs

6. Exceeding 3800 points limit in GRAPH.VBX

7. Scientific Graphs with lots of points

8. Displaying points with GRAPH.VBX

9. Graph VBX that plots 3D points?

10. Graph VBX that plots points in 3D?

11. Single-point updates to MS Graph via OLE?

12. Graphing a large amounts of points from a DB on the fly