data bound combo box
Author Message
 data bound combo box

I have and ado control on a form, and a combo box bound to a field in
the table defined for the ado control.  The user can enter a value, or
hit the vertical scroll bar to scroll throught different values, and
single click to select one.  If I no longer want to use and ado
control, how do perform the same function if i am using the data
environment?  thanks

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Data Bound Combo Box within a Data Bound Grid

2. Combo Box like Data Bound Combo Box?

3. Problems refreshing data from Data bound Combo Box

4. Null Values in Data Bound Combo Boxes

5. VB 4 to 5 upgrade issue - data bound combo boxes

6. Controlling size of data bound Combo boxes

7. Data Bound Combo Box Problems

8. Data Bound Combo box in VB6

9. Data Bound Combo Box - Help Please!

10. data bound combo box

11. Problem with Matched entry property of data bound combo box

12. Microsoft Visual Bacic 6.0 using multi-column data bound combo boxes