Line numbers into multi-line text box
Author Message
 Line numbers into multi-line text box

If you're comfortable with Windows API calls, you can do a SendMessage to
the textbox control with message number "EM_SETTABSTOPS"  (&HCB) -- parms
are the number of tabs to set and pointer to the first element of an array
of tab positions in "dialog base units."

Hope this helps; good luck!

Quote:

>Hi.
> I'm importing text into a text box with the multi-line
>property set to true and the vertical scroollbar on. (VB5, Win95) I
>used tabs to insert a space before the text for inserting line numbers
>and when I paste the text, the tabs end up getting thrown all over the
>place. Is there a way to keep the formatting coherent when importing
>into a text box?

Thu, 13 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. HELP!!! API for line number in multi line text box

2. Printing other lines from Multi-Line text box

3. ? Text Box: multi line; fixed length per line

4. Assigning Multi line text to a multiline text box

5. How to get centered text on a none multi line text box (VB4)

6. How to get centered text on a none multi line text box (VB4)

7. multi line text box

8. multi line text box

9. Multi-Line Text Boxes and advanced formatting help!

10. Multi-Line Text Box and Scroll Bars

11. Multi-Line Text Box w/ Scroll Bar Question

12. Starting new line on multiline text box