ZIP COMPONENT SURVEY (win a palm pilot)
Author Message
 ZIP COMPONENT SURVEY (win a palm pilot)

Dear programmer,

We are a software component manufacturer interested in your professional
opinion on Zip data compression components. We would like to make sure
your needs are met and that we can be easily accessible to you. For this
purpose, a survey has been prepared and is available at on the web at
http://www.*-*-*.com/ . Please bookmark it if you don't have
time to fill it out right away.

Survey participants are eligible to win a Palm Pilot IIIxe, which will
be drawn randomly from among all valid entries submitted before
December 8, 2000. The winner's name and company name will be published
on www.componentsurvey.com shortly thereafter.

Please understand that for the purpose of this study we prefer to stay
anonymous in order not to influence your answers.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 ZIP COMPONENT SURVEY (win a palm pilot)
Please understand that this commercial use of the newsgroup is so close
to advertising as to fall under the same prohibition, and do us the
courtesy of not again trying to co-opt a technical discussion and
technical question and answer newsgroup to your own purposes. Thank you
for your future consideration.

Quote:

> Dear programmer,

> We are a software component manufacturer interested in your
professional
> opinion on Zip data compression components. We would like to make sure
> your needs are met and that we can be easily accessible to you. For
this
> purpose, a survey has been prepared and is available at on the web at
> http://www.componentsurvey.com. Please bookmark it if you don't have
> time to fill it out right away.

> Survey participants are eligible to win a Palm Pilot IIIxe, which will
> be drawn randomly from among all valid entries submitted before
> December 8, 2000. The winner's name and company name will be published
> on www.componentsurvey.com shortly thereafter.

> Please understand that for the purpose of this study we prefer to stay
> anonymous in order not to influence your answers.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Sat, 17 May 2003 08:13:15 GMT

1. ZIP COMPONENT SURVEY (win a palm pilot)

2. Survey on Zip Compression Components

3. Zip component survey

4. Survey on Zip data compression components

5. Zip compresison component survey

6. Zip data compression component survey

7. ZIP SURVEY [only 3 days left to win]

8. ZIP SURVEY [just 3 days left to win]

9. ZIP SURVEY ...just 3 days left to win

10. ZIP SURVEY (just 3 days left to win!)

11. ZIP SURVEY [only 3 days left to win]

12. Bar Code w/ Access and Palm Pilot