API Call using createThread
Author Message
 API Call using createThread

(modified)
Quote:
>I am developing an application that should execute processes >behind the

scenes.  I want it to create a seperate thread to do the >work, so the
server application can still be available to accept tasks >from other
programs. According to about 60,000 web pages, >createThread should do what
I want.  The only problem is that it >doesn't work.  .

See http://www.*-*-*.com/

This explains about threads in VB and why you should avoid them. I
actually do use them, accepting the risk (in house programmes). But
only in VB5: they don't work at all in VB6.

Sun, 02 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. CreateThread API call

2. CreateThread api call?

3. CreateThread API call

4. CreateThread api call?

5. Using CreateThread API ???

6. using the api function createthread

7. Calling CreateThread in VB 4?

8. Error in CreateThread calling...

9. Pass CHAR * to Function called by CREATETHREAD

10. CreateThread API

11. CreateThread API

12. CreateThread API