disable desktop shortcut keys
Author Message
 disable desktop shortcut keys

Hi Everyone,

I am developing an application for windows nt4/2000. I want my application
uses the entire screen and the user can only use this application once login
as an user. I don't want the user to see the shortcuts, task manager and so
on. My question is  how can I disable those "nice" shortcut keys such as
alt-ctrl-del,  and ctrl-esc, alt-tab, windows95 keys.

I am using Visual Basic 6/sp5.

Thanks,

Haifang Li

Tue, 25 Nov 2003 23:56:59 GMT

1. How to disable Word shortcut keys

2. Disabling Shortcut Keys

3. disabling shortcut keys

4. How to Disable windows shortcut keys??? vb4

5. Disable shortcut keys in vb application

6. How to disable right mouse button and some shortcuts keys (WebBrowser)

7. Disable shortcut keys in vb application

8. Disable right mouse shortcut keys in visual basic

9. Disable shortcut keys in vb application

10. Disable win95 shortcut keys?

11. window task bar and desktop disable or all icon disable

12. WebBrowser control shortcut keys & function keys