Req: Help needed with error message UNEXPECTED ERROR
Author Message
 Req: Help needed with error message UNEXPECTED ERROR

I'm just starting self learning of Visual Basic. I wrote a program
that only display info from a list.

I have compiled it and have it running ok on my computer.

I have  copied the compiled program which is a .exe format in a
subdirectory of C:\test on my laptop after previously copy
MSVBVM50.DLL  to it's  C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM directory.

When running the program, i only have "UNEXPECTED ERROR"

I have Win98 on my desktop and Win95 on my laptop.

Please could someone help me with this matter.

Fri, 24 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Req: Help needed with error message UNEXPECTED ERROR
CAROU,

Use the Application Setup Wizard.

Matthew

Quote:
> I'm just starting self learning of Visual Basic. I wrote a program
> that only display info from a list.

> I have compiled it and have it running ok on my computer.

> I have  copied the compiled program which is a .exe format in a
> subdirectory of C:\test on my laptop after previously copy
> MSVBVM50.DLL  to it's  C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM directory.

> When running the program, i only have "UNEXPECTED ERROR"

> I have Win98 on my desktop and Win95 on my laptop.

> Please could someone help me with this matter.

Fri, 24 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Req: Help needed with error message UNEXPECTED ERROR

2. Compile error: Automation error, Error 32811: Unexpected error

3. Help Please - Error R6018 - unexpected heap error

4. Need Help with 'Unexpected Error'

5. Unexpected Error 50003, need help and wait online!!!

6. Need Help with 'Unexpected Error'

7. Need help !!! unexpected error 50003

8. Visual Basic 5 - Unexpected error (32811) - Help Needed !

9. Visual Basic 5 - Unexpected error (32811) - Help Needed !

10. unexpected error message

11. Suddenly started getting VB5 Unexpected error message

12. Unexpected error message--JB6 won'T start