VB6 developed on win2k, but deploy on winME&95 problem
Author Message
 VB6 developed on win2k, but deploy on winME&95 problem

Hello,

I've developed a VB6 app on win 2K and want it to run on Win Me & Win 95.
I cant seem to get it working on the Win Me box. I can return recordsets
when using SQL (Im using Access 2000 MDB), but it doesn't return the actual
data when I use the Adodc control. It seems to know 'how many' records there
 are, but the controls are blank when scrolling through.

Can anyone suggest what I'm doing wrong?

brad.

Tue, 16 Nov 2004 14:06:04 GMT

1. VB6 developed on win2k, but deployed on winME&95 problem

2. Develop on NT Run on 95 problem...

3. Problem deploying vb application on win2k term svr.

4. Help needed deploying applications under WinME and WinXP

5. VB6 Win98 -> WinME problem,

6. Problem with SHELLLNK.TLB & WinME

7. VB6 Package & Deploy

8. VB6 Web Dev & Win2K

9. VB6 Package & Deploy

10. VB6, Access2K & Win2K

11. Deploy dotnet windows application in windows 95/98

12. Developing VB3 Apps Under Win '95