How to copy dir &files/beginner level
Author Message
 How to copy dir &files/beginner level

Hi out there,

Anyone knows how to copy a directory (with directorys en files in it) from a
scrpath to a destpath ??? I have already checked for the existing of the
destpath.

I'm sure you all know this, but let me know it too, Thanks

Wed, 16 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How to copy dir &files/beginner level
A fast and dirty, BUT EASY, way is to Shell out to DOS and use XCOPY. You
can check all its possible options (there are a lot) by typing XCOPY /? at a
DOS prompt. A generalized example would be:

Shell  Environ("comspec") & " /c xcopy " & _
           Source$ & " " & Destination$ & " " & Option$, vbHide

Rick

Quote:

>Hi out there,

>Anyone knows how to copy a directory (with directorys en files in it) from
>scrpath to a destpath ??? I have already checked for the existing of the
>destpath.

>I'm sure you all know this, but let me know it too, Thanks

Wed, 16 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Beginner Level: InputB() does not increment File pointer.

2. Copy file to another dir with new name.

3. copying file to sub dir

4. Copying files to WinNT dir via logon script?

5. copying file to sub dir

6. copying file to sub dir

7. Beginner question - Copying files

8. how copying multiple files (beginner)

9. copying files in use (beginner needs help)

10. dir & file listing local and over network

11. Dir Problem for a Beginner

12. Beginner question on VB & Files