How do a play background music in VB 5 Pro
Author Message
 How do a play background music in VB 5 Pro

Hi,

I need to know how to play background music in Visual Basic 5 pro for the
game that i am making.  Please help me out.

Sun, 27 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 How do a play background music in VB 5 Pro

i made a game that has background music check my webpage
http://www.nb.net/~sanford/progmain.html

Quote:
>Hi,

>I need to know how to play background music in visual basic 5 pro for the
>game that i am making.  Please help me out.

Sun, 27 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 How do a play background music in VB 5 Pro

 module:

Declare Function sndPlaySound Lib "winmm.dll" Alias "sndPlaySoundA" (ByVal
lpszSoundName As String, ByVal uFlags As Long) As Long

form:

Private Sub Form_Load()
Dim Mywav As String
Mywav = App.Path
If Right(Mywav, 1) <> "\" Then
    Mywav = Mywav + "\"
End If
Mywav = Mywav + "Ahhh.wav"
sndPlaySound Mywav, SND_ASYNC

hope this helps ya..
remove  no.spam to email me

Sat, 04 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Playing midi as background music in word

2. Playing midi as background music in word

3. Play Wav as background music ?

4. how to make vb play the next song in a list and music controls

5. Play Sounds/music VB?

6. How to play music in vb?

7. Can this be done in VB 4 Pro ???

8. Please Help How does the program know when the Music is done

9. Background music

10. BACKGROUND MUSIC?

11. BackGround Music.

12. BackGround Music.