Using VB5 results in Word 97
Author Message
 Using VB5 results in Word 97

WARNING: I am new to this programming malarky

Can anybody tell me how I can use values that I have set in a VB5
application into a MSWord document?

Also, I'd like to create a database to use in a list, to save having to
type each time in a combo-box. I understand this is possible...?

Many thanks,

Steve

Sat, 17 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using Word 97 via VB5

2. Inconsistent Results in word 97

3. Sending text to Word 97 from Access 97 using OLE automation

4. buliding prompts for word 97 using outlook 97

5. Using Word 6.0 and Word 97 in the same app

6. Using Excel 97 with Visual Studio 97 (VB5)

7. How to reference Word 97 Shape from VB5?

8. How to make a column Bold into Word 97 Application in VB5

9. i can't raed word Documents 97 in RichTextBox VB5

10. VB5/6 and Word 97

11. can't raed word Documents 97 in RichTextBox VB5

12. VB5 and Word 97 Properties