New User Needs Help Quickly..Please
Author Message
 New User Needs Help Quickly..Please

Im using VB4.0 Pro. After using seek to find a record I cant make the
form display the record it found. How do I make the form show me the
record the seek found? I have tried doing refresh but its not working.
Please help, really need it bad. Im sure the seek command found the
record because the nomatch is false, so it did find the record but its
not showing it to me on my form.

Sun, 18 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 New User Needs Help Quickly..Please

Im using VB4.0 Pro. After using seek to find a record I cant make the
form display the record it found. How do I make the form show me the
record the seek found? I have tried doing refresh but its not working.
Please help, really need it bad. Im sure the seek command found the
record because the nomatch is false, so it did find the record but its
not showing it to me on my form.

Sun, 18 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 New User Needs Help Quickly..Please

Quote:

>Im using VB4.0 Pro. After using seek to find a record I cant make the
>form display the record it found. How do I make the form show me the
>record the seek found? I have tried doing refresh but its not working.
>Please help, really need it bad. Im sure the seek command found the
>record because the nomatch is false, so it did find the record but its
>not showing it to me on my form.

A faster way, would be to choose from the menu - add-ins, then choose
add-in manager, and click on data manager. Now, go back into add-ins,
and choose the last menu item (add-in manager or whatever (i forgot)).
This will generate a form that displays records from a table. Its the
fastest way to create a form with data fields, and even better, you
can look at the code to see how it is done.
Bryan

Mon, 19 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Please I need help as quickly as possible

2. I need help with a datediff problem ( a fairly new user who needs help)

3. PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP,

4. New User Please Help

5. New User 1 to 1 help req getting started please

6. New User Help Please

7. Help Please! Terminal Services Profile with new user

8. New VBScript User with quick question, please help

9. Help needed by new user

10. New User - Need Help

11. New user needs help with attached tables

12. New PB31 user needs help