ShortCut Key in VB3 for Windows 95
Author Message
 ShortCut Key in VB3 for Windows 95

Can You Help Me ...???

I should like to program a shortcut key in a text box
in VB3 to get the windows 95 popup menu with paste,cut and ...

How can I tell to windows 95 to generate a mouse right click
to get that menu ....

Thanks a lot for the answer ....

Jean-Pierre Cornez
Entente des H?pitaux Luxembourgeois.

Fri, 31 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 ShortCut Key in VB3 for Windows 95

Quote:

> Can You Help Me ...???

> I should like to program a shortcut key in a text box
> in VB3 to get the windows 95 popup menu with paste,cut and ...

> How can I tell to windows 95 to generate a mouse right click
> to get that menu ....

> Thanks a lot for the answer ....

> Jean-Pierre Cornez
> Entente des Hpitaux Luxembourgeois.

Try using SendMessage WM_RBUTTONDOWN message. If that doesn't work, you
can do this:
Create your own menu, and when the user presses the shortcut key,
display it using PopupMenu. It is not so hard to provide the
functionality of the cut and paste commands
--
Please Respond By E-Mail to:

Address: Bar-Yehuda street 31/16, Qiriat Malachi, Israel.
P.O Box 70900
Phone: 972-08-8502-456

Sun, 02 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Remapping function keys vb3 or vb 5 - windows 95

2. Creating a shortcut in Windows 95

3. App.path and Windows 95 shortcuts

4. Help!!! Creating/Deleting Shortcuts in Windows 95

5. Windows 95 B, Setup Wizard Issues Setup.EXE on Windows 95 A

6. Windows 95 B, Setup Wizard Issues Setup.EXE on Windows 95 A

7. Q:VB3 - Access 1 - Windows 95 GPF

8. Disabling Windows 95 Shorcut Keys

9. Help needed: Insufficeint variable space using VB3 under Windows 95

10. VB3 and Windows 95 setup

11. Reading Windows 95 Registry from a VB3 Application

12. DLL not found in VB3.0 under Windows 95