Help w/TreeView Node Drag and Drop
Author Message
 Help w/TreeView Node Drag and Drop

I am writing an application that requires me to write something similar to
the Windows Explorer.  On the left side I am using a ListView control and
on the right panel there is a TreeView control. I know how to drag and drop
the TreeView control, but how do you pick, drag and drop individual NODES
from the TreeView control.  Any help would be appreciated.  thanx.

Thu, 13 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Help w/TreeView Node Drag and Drop

Check the help files under the Drophighlight property of the treeview
control for some Microsoft example code. Careful though because some
of this code is faulty, see the notes in the help file.

There is no quick way to implement this as you must write code for
several events to implement this fully. If you get totally lost, I
have just finished a project with a full blown tree object and will be
happy to share whatever code is generic enough to be helpful.

Quote:

>I am writing an application that requires me to write something similar to
>the Windows Explorer.  On the left side I am using a ListView control and
>on the right panel there is a TreeView control. I know how to drag and drop
>the TreeView control, but how do you pick, drag and drop individual NODES
>from the TreeView control.  Any help would be appreciated.  thanx.

A mind which has been expanded by a new idea,
never returns to it's original dimensions.

Thu, 13 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Scroll the TreeView When Dragging and Dropping a Node

2. drag-dropping a treeview node onto a datagrid

3. Drag & Drop of TreeView Node

4. Treeview drag drop, node selected

5. how can I drag and drop treeview nodes between two instances of a single tree control

6. Get the Node for the Drag/Drop Operation in the Treeview

7. TreeView Node Drag/Drop and Scrolling

8. TreeView Control: Moving Nodes with Drag and Drop

9. how can I drag and drop treeview nodes between two instances of a single tree control

10. Treeview - Drag/Drop nodes

11. Treeview - Drag/Drop Nodes

12. TreeView Drag n Drop don't allow dropping a parent into a child