Help: Where to find all the functions in a certain dll
Author Message
 Help: Where to find all the functions in a certain dll

Hi there,

I am new in the Ms-windows programming. My question is how to find all
available functions' prototypes in a specific dll, say, user.exe.
Any feedback is much appreciated. Please send a copy of the reply to my
mail account because I normally do not check the news group very often.
Thank you very much.

--
Best Regards,

Anthony (Lee, Kou-Huei)

Tue, 30 Sep 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 Help: Where to find all the functions in a certain dll
 I'm not sure that it returns prototypes, but as for a listing of a DLL
or VBX's
function names, try EXEHDR.EXE(I think that's it's name.) that comes with
MASM 6.0. I would give it to you, but I don't know how to do that.

-Roberto Olivares
-Prodigy ID: zfxq21b
-Oh god... WHEN WILL BASIC SUPPORT UNSIGNED INTEGERS?!?!

Tue, 30 Sep 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 Help: Where to find all the functions in a certain dll
You might want to spend $20 and get a C book that will show you, in
detail, almost every Windows API call.  It will take a bit of work to
convert the variables and pointers but it's not difficult.  You could also
get the Prof. Edition of VB which has two WinHelp files that make it
foolproof (almost) to use the API calls.

Thu, 02 Oct 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. procedure to find certain files from a certain date on harddisk

2. VB5 DLL function / Can't find DLL entry point

3. Find function in dll;Trouver une fonction dans une dll

4. Error: pdsodbc.dll not found, 20532 cannot find database dll

5. Problems finding VBA322.dll functions from a copy of an MS Access database

6. WINSOCK.DLL - where to find the function-descriptons/usage

7. Finding functions in DLL's..

8. Specified DLL function not found (Error 453)

9. Finding functions inside DLL's?

10. DLL function not found

11. Trying to find out the functions included in a DLL

12. Calling a function in Visual C DLL results in not found msg