How can I create button label?
Author Message
 How can I create button label?

What version? For VB5, try the "ToolTipText" property.

Robert

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~psdc/

Quote:
>Hi everyone,
>nowadays most apps standardly have little yellow labels explaining what
>each button does. These labels appear when the mouse moves over the
>button, and disappear when the mouse leaves the button.
>Can somebody give me some hint on how to implement this. My problem is
>not so much with making the label appear - for which I'm using the
>mouse_move event - but to make it disappear again, especially when the
>mouse moves from the button directly to the menu bar. I've tried all
>kinds of things, but they all don't work.
>Thanks for any help
>Sascha W. Felix

Fri, 05 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 How can I create button label?

Enter the text in the "ToolTipText" property. Then it will appear and
disappear as you move the mouse over and leave.

BRKohn

Quote:

>Hi everyone,

>nowadays most apps standardly have little yellow labels explaining what
>each button does. These labels appear when the mouse moves over the
>button, and disappear when the mouse leaves the button.

>Can somebody give me some hint on how to implement this. ...

Tue, 09 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. How do I create a canned form?

2. How to create a certain number of buttons / labels

3. Canned AcctReceivable Module needed!

4. Canned pages....

6. Crystal Reports Canned Code

7. Canned objects and/or images

8. Switching from inhouse software to canned package.

9. line graph in vb (canned routine)

10. 'Canned' data in VB program

11. Looking 4 Canned Control

12. Using the label wizard called from a control button