MdiForm resize
Author Message
 MdiForm resize

I have a MDIForm, which through code i have disabled the MAXIMIZE button,
but a user can still double click on the border to resize it.  Is there a
way to prevent this while still letting the user minimize the application.

thanks

Tue, 23 Dec 2003 04:37:31 GMT
 MdiForm resize

private sub mdiform_resize()
mdiform.height = 10000
mdiform.width = 10000
end sub

this sub put's the size back to what you want every time it is resized

Quote:
> I have a MDIForm, which through code i have disabled the MAXIMIZE button,
> but a user can still double click on the border to resize it.  Is there a
> way to prevent this while still letting the user minimize the application.

> thanks

Tue, 23 Dec 2003 06:08:59 GMT
 MdiForm resize
but that also stops it from minimizing.

any other suggestions?

Quote:

> private sub mdiform_resize()
> mdiform.height = 10000
> mdiform.width = 10000
> end sub

> this sub put's the size back to what you want every time it is resized

> > I have a MDIForm, which through code i have disabled the MAXIMIZE
button,
> > but a user can still double click on the border to resize it.  Is there
> > way to prevent this while still letting the user minimize the
application.

> > thanks

Tue, 23 Dec 2003 20:50:40 GMT
 MdiForm resize
Adam,

How about  ...

Sub Form_Resize( ...

If Me.WindowState = vbMaximised Then
    Me.WindowState = vbNormal
End If

HTH,
    Phill  W.

Quote:
> but that also stops it from minimizing.

> any other suggestions?

> > private sub mdiform_resize()
> > mdiform.height = 10000
> > mdiform.width = 10000
> > end sub

> > this sub put's the size back to what you want every time it is resized

> > > I have a MDIForm, which through code i have disabled the MAXIMIZE
> button,
> > > but a user can still double click on the border to resize it.  Is
there
> > > way to prevent this while still letting the user minimize the
> application.

> > > thanks

Tue, 23 Dec 2003 20:50:23 GMT
 MdiForm resize
awesome,
thanks phil.

Quote:
> Adam,

> How about  ...

> Sub Form_Resize( ...

> If Me.WindowState = vbMaximised Then
>     Me.WindowState = vbNormal
> End If

> HTH,
>     Phill  W.

> > but that also stops it from minimizing.

> > any other suggestions?

> > > private sub mdiform_resize()
> > > mdiform.height = 10000
> > > mdiform.width = 10000
> > > end sub

> > > this sub put's the size back to what you want every time it is resized

> > button,
> there
> > application.

Tue, 23 Dec 2003 21:36:44 GMT

1. MdiForm Resize Disable

2. How to resize the picture in MDIForm ?

3. preventing resize in a MDIform

4. Att gurus Resizing the picute in the backgournd of an MDIForm

5. Resizing mdiform background picture

6. Disabling Minimize/Maximize/Resize on MDIForm?

7. Link between MDIForm and MDIForm Child window

8. Resize, resize, resize, ...

9. Resizing Everything when Form Resizes

10. Resizing an object when a form is resized.....

11. resizing a form when a control resizes during execution

12. Resizing components after form resize