How am I playing simple sound ?
Author Message
 How am I playing simple sound ?

Hi everybody,

I am writing a vb application which should be able to make
simple sound with different frequences, volumes and durations
on a soundcard (doesn't matter which one).

The ideal case would be a procedure (API or something similar):
sound(frequence, volume, duration).

Has anybody an idea, how to realize this (on a simple manner) ?
Has anybody written a program that could be usefull for me ?
Does anybody know something that could help me ?

A lot of thanks for helping me
Dave

Fri, 03 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Playing sounds even if other applications are playing sounds

2. Help, Need simple code for playing sound from memory

3. Sounds - Playing System Event Sounds (asterisk, critical stop, question, etc)

4. play sound after sound.

5. Urgent, How to: Play sound using sound card?

6. Urgent, How to: Play sound using sound card?

7. Am I lucky or just playing with time?!

8. Play sound from OLE field

9. How to play sound coming from OLE object field in VB

10. How to Play sounds and then move to a new Record withOUT errors

11. Playing Sound file on event??!!

12. Msgbox don't play sounds, Uh?