External Windows Question
Author Message
 External Windows Question

I am interested in writing code for windows that pop up outside of the
Visual Basic program, and outside my forms.  I want the code to
automatically send a Space Bar character, just as if I was pressing it
myself.

I am wondering if anyone has the code that would detect a ceratin window
that opened, and if it is the one I want, then to send the Space
character to click the button on it.

I also am looking for code that would show which windows are open, the
names of the windows, so I can access each of them, and make them the
selected window.

I am using Visual Basic 6.0
Thanks.

Fri, 02 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. 'shell'ing a external windows program withoud windows

2. Generate Windows forms from external XML file

3. External XML files to generate windows controls

4. Accessing external tables with JET and windows 95 network neighbourhood

5. Interfacign external windows

6. windows and external dlls

7. External Windows

8. Launching external Windows Programs

9. working with external windows and applications

10. Passing window.external to OCX (VB6) (or way of retrieving window.external like in C++ ServiceProvider)

11. Folder windows and executable windows question

12. Clarification of question: How do I determine current URL from an external file/program