Learn to Hook the Windows Message Queue - Free Code !
Author Message
 Learn to Hook the Windows Message Queue - Free Code !

Ever need to eliminate a Right, Left or Double
Click ? Maybe eliminate access to a menu. Learn
how to Hook the Windows Message Queue to
eliminate any specific action on a window.

I have provided the source code and distribution
files for free download. I have had great success
with this code and ActiveX contol.

Get your fee copy at :
http://www.*-*-*.com/
code.com/vb/scripts/ShowCode.asp?
lngWId=1&txtCodeId=7049

Be sure to rate this code after the evaluation.
Please e-mail me if you have any support
questions.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Hook into Windows System Message Queue?

2. Hooking into message queue?

3. Win32 Message Queue Hook

4. Win32 Message Queue Hook

5. windows message queue

6. VB5: Hooking Windows Messages / minimized program

7. Hooks, Windows Messages and ActiveX ....

8. Windows hook and control hook

9. Discarding messages in the message queue

10. How to hook the global keyboard queue?

11. Repost: How to hook the global keyboard queue?

12. Does Exchange Server use MSMQ to queue messages????