Insufficient base table information!!!
Author Message
 Insufficient base table information!!!

Hi all you helpful people. I hope you can help me out
with this one. I created a form in VB to allow users
to change information. I put in a command button with
the caption "UPDATE." In the code under click for
this command button I put the following code:
"Adodc1.Recordset.UpdateBatch adAffectAll"

But when I execute the command button the
following error message comes up:
"Insufficient base table information for
Updating or Refreshing"
The data source for the form is a SQL statement
from 4 joined tables. Perhaps that is the problem
Can you suggest a fix? I need the 4 joined tables
though as the data source. For all you SQL
Heavies I have listed the SQL statement below.
THANKS IN ADVANCE FROM BOB IN NY

SELECT DISTINCTROW CASEFILE.CNUM, CLIENT.INDVSTAT, CASEFILE.CNAME,
CASEFILE.TXTYPE, CASEFILE.REASON, CASEFILE.AUTHTO, CASEFILE.STREET,
CASEFILE.CITY, CASEFILE.STE, CASEFILE.ZIP, CASEFILE.PHONE,
CASEFILE.MAILSTRET, CASEFILE.MAILCITY, CASEFILE.MAILSTE,
CASEFILE.MAILZIP, CLIENT.LSTNAM, CLIENT.FRSTNAM, CLIENT.SSN, CLIENT.DOB,
CLIENT.CIN, ENROLL.ENROLDATE, ENROLL.DISDATE, ENROLL.REASON,
CLIENT.MATO, ENROLL.INDST, ENROLL.PROVIDER, ENROLL.RECERTED,
ENROLL.GUARDATE, ENROLL.PENDDATE, ENROLL.PENDPROV, [PROVIDER
NAMES].[PROVIDER NAME], ENROLL.STATUS, ENROLL.PSTATDT, ENROLL.MEMO,
ENROLL.STATDATE, ENROLL.CHANGDATE, ENROLL.CHANGWHO, ENROLL.NPCHAN,
CLIENT.CATCD, CLIENT.COVCD
FROM ((ENROLL LEFT JOIN [PROVIDER NAMES] ON ENROLL.PROVIDER = [PROVIDER
NAMES].PROVCODE) RIGHT JOIN CLIENT ON ENROLL.CIN = CLIENT.CIN) INNER
JOIN CASEFILE ON CLIENT.CNUM = CASEFILE.CNUM
ORDER BY CASEFILE.CNUM;

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Insufficient base table information error

2. Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing.

3. Error: 2147467259 Insufficient base table information.

4. Help .....insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing

5. insufficient base table information

6. Unable to Update SQL recordset: Insufficient base table information

7. Insufficient base table information

8. Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing

9. Error: Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing

10. Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing

11. Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing.

12. Error 2147467259 Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing