Adding your prog to add/remove
Author Message
 Adding your prog to add/remove

how do I manualy (through my custom setup program) add an entry in the
add/remove programs thing?

thanks,

--

~Jake B
Founder of jbNet ( http://www.*-*-*.com/ )

Wed, 05 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Adding your prog to add/remove

how do I manualy (through my custom setup program) add an entry in the
add/remove programs thing?

thanks,

--

~Jake B
Founder of jbNet (http://jbnet.cjb.net)

Wed, 05 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Adding your prog to add/remove

You have to use the registry:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\

Look in there using registry editor to see how it's set up. As for your
program, I don't know how do read the registry outside of the small
section Getsetting allows.

Regards,
Robert

Quote:

> how do I manualy (through my custom setup program) add an entry in the
> add/remove programs thing?

> thanks,

> --

> ~Jake B
> Founder of jbNet (http://jbnet.cjb.net)

Thu, 06 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Adding your prog to add/remove

--------------EFA652E1A759F05816748D05

You have to use the registry:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\

Look in there using registry editor to see how it's set up. As for your
program, I don't know how do read the registry outside of the small section
Getsetting allows.

Regards,
Robert

Quote:

> how do I manualy (through my custom setup program) add an entry in the
> add/remove programs thing?

> thanks,

> --

> ~Jake B
> Founder of jbNet (http://jbnet.cjb.net)

--------------EFA652E1A759F05816748D05

You have to use the registry:
program, I don't know how do read the registry outside of the small section
<i>Getsetting</i> allows.
add an entry in the
href="http://jbnet.cjb.net">http://jbnet.cjb.net</a>)</blockquote>

--------------EFA652E1A759F05816748D05--

Thu, 06 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Adding your prog to add/remove
--------------EFA652E1A759F05816748D05

You have to use the registry:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\

Look in there using registry editor to see how it's set up. As for your
program, I don't know how do read the registry outside of the small
section Getsetting allows.

Regards,
Robert

Quote:

> how do I manualy (through my custom setup program) add an entry in the
> add/remove programs thing?

> thanks,

> --

> ~Jake B
> Founder of jbNet (http://jbnet.cjb.net)

--------------EFA652E1A759F05816748D05

You have to use the registry:
program, I don't know how do read the registry outside of the small section
<i>Getsetting</i> allows.
add an entry in the

--------------EFA652E1A759F05816748D05--

--- WtrGate+ v0.93.p7 sn 153
 * Origin: Usenet: Customer of Telecom Internet Services (8:8/2001)

Fri, 07 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Removing entries from Add/Remove list in control panel

2. Add an icon to my eVB prog - How?

3. add items and removing items from a list

4. Programatically add & remove a Combo Box

5. Adding and removing from List Boxes

6. Problems adding and removing autonumber field in code

7. Add/ Remove query messages

8. Why remove Ref/add Ref works?

9. list box question (2 boxes with add / remove)

10. Removing References to Deleted Add-Ins/RegClean

11. Remove add-in....and yet it still executes?

12. Add, Remove CommandBar and Avoid Global Template Changes