Specify what procedure to add code to using Add-in
Author Message
 Specify what procedure to add code to using Add-in

I'm trying to create a simple little add in that creates a generic form with
source code already in place. I'm trying to figure out how to get some of
the source code to be added to show up in Form_Load.

I can add to the declarations section fine but I can't seem to be able to
create a function or procedure and add code to it.

Any tips or samples would be great.

Thanks.

Sun, 25 Jan 2004 05:29:03 GMT
 Specify what procedure to add code to using Add-in
David,

See the VB Add-in book, by Steven Roman, from O'Reilly publishers.  See
their site for the  ISBN.

--A

Sun, 25 Jan 2004 06:11:16 GMT

1. Adding code using Add In

2. Create custom control in form using code (code wizard adding ocx to form)

3. FOUND: MS VB Add-In: ADO Stored Procedure Code Wizard

4. how to add picture into table using ado code not using control

5. VBA code adding 6 blank lines after adding pragraphs - Word 97

6. How to add code to custom added dialogbox setup installation

7. How to add code to form and controls from my Add-In

8. Adding NULL to database using Stored Procedure

9. VB6 : Adding usercontrols using Controls.Add

10. Add Procedure AddIn - Interface.jpg (0/1)

11. Adding reference using code

12. Adding data to a field using code.