Help with MS Office graphics filters
Author Message
 Help with MS Office graphics filters

Does anyone know if it is possible to use the graphics filters that
ship with MS Office ( such as the JPEG and DXF filters) in VB (3 or
4)?

TIA
Mick

Sun, 28 Jun 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Help with MS Office graphics filters
        Well first of, unless this is for Office specific app you can't us the
grphflt. That goes without saying though, because it would be a copyright
infringment to distribute with your app.
        Secondly, the filters only work with Micorsoft apps that, are in some
way or another, able to validate the use of the grphflt. Just for your info the
filters are located in the Common Files\Microsoft Shared\grphflt directory.
        It would be nice to use them though wouldn't it:) Hope that helps.

Quote:

--
                      Andrew Loree

Mon, 29 Jun 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using Aldus/MS graphics filters with VB

2. graphics filter to convert array(x,y) to standard graphics

3. Please help me out. MS Office Object Help

4. Controlling MS Paper from a form/MS Office Document Scanning/Imaging

5. MS Office Dev - Consulting rate? Help

6. Problems with Ms Office VB Help app ?

7. HELP: MS Office VBA access to key events

8. HELP: MS-Office toolbars and VB applications

9. Question about the grafik import Filters shipped with OFFICE

10. Visio's Graphic Filter

11. Save Word-shapes using GIFIMP32 graphic-filter?

12. Visual Basic Graphic Import Filter