VB6 and Word 97 Mail Merge
Author Message
 VB6 and Word 97 Mail Merge

Hi ppl,

I'm working on a little project that has VB6 controlling a Word 97
mail merge operation. I'm trying to make it as idiotproof as possible,
and as such I dont want the user to have to do anything at all in Word
during the merge operation.

I can get most things to work fine, but where I am stuck is when I
specify to Word what the Data and Header files are. This causes Word
to pop up a menu regarding the configuration of field and record
delimiters. I dont want the user to see this screen! Is there a way I
can preload defaults for these delimiters, or prevent the screen from
showing at all?

Thanks,

Steve

Sat, 31 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Mail merge error: Access 97 to Word 97

2. Access 97 to Word Mail Merge Automation

3. Mail Merge with Word 97

4. MS Word 97 Mail Merge with Oracle Datasource?

5. Create Form Letter in Word 97 without using Mail Merge

6. Word 97 Mail Merge with VB

7. MS Word 97 Mail Merge with Oracle Datasource?

8. Word 97 mail merge

9. Word Mail Merge Err - Word could not merge...

10. From VB6, call a MS WORD Mail-Merge feature

11. Mail merge using word and VB6

12. Formatting Merge Fields in Word Mail Merge