vb screen saver code
Author Message
 vb screen saver code

Can anyone point me in the direction of any code examples of how to write a
screensaver in VB?
Many thanks,
David J Sime.

Mon, 30 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 vb screen saver code
My home page look for Screen (Savers)
--
Henri Leboeuf
Remove ENLEVE in my return address.

My Home Page: http://www.generation.net/~hleboeuf/index.htm

Quote:
> Can anyone point me in the direction of any code examples of how to write
> screensaver in VB?
> Many thanks,
> David J Sime.

Mon, 30 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 vb screen saver code
On the VB5 disc in the unsuppoted section.
Quote:

>My home page look for Screen (Savers)
>--
>Henri Leboeuf
>Remove ENLEVE in my return address.

>My Home Page: http://www.generation.net/~hleboeuf/index.htm

>> Can anyone point me in the direction of any code examples of how to write
>> screensaver in VB?
>> Many thanks,
>> David J Sime.

Mon, 30 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 vb screen saver code
Try this website, I tried out the jdsaver.zip file and it works great.
http://www.arcatapet.com/vb.html
Quote:

> On the VB5 disc in the unsuppoted section.

> >My home page look for Screen (Savers)
> >--
> >Henri Leboeuf
> >Remove ENLEVE in my return address.

> >My Home Page: http://www.generation.net/~hleboeuf/index.htm

> >> Can anyone point me in the direction of any code examples of how to write
> >> screensaver in VB?
> >> Many thanks,
> >> David J Sime.

Mon, 30 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 vb screen saver code
Try this website, I tried the jdsaver.zip and it works great.
http://www.arcatapet.com/vb.html
Quote:

> Can anyone point me in the direction of any code examples of how to write a
> screensaver in VB?
> Many thanks,
> David J Sime.

Mon, 30 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 vb screen saver code

Quote:
>Can anyone point me in the direction of any code examples of how to write a
>screensaver in VB?
>Many thanks,
>David J Sime.

Which version of VB?

In 5 Prof. there's an example deep in the depths of the CD!

Richard.

Mon, 30 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Screen Saver on top of Screen Saver problem

2. Wanted! Code for a VB Screen Saver

3. Need pointer to sample screen saver code in VB 4.0

4. PowerBasic code for screen saver?

5. Closing NT4's screen saver - contains code

6. Screen Saver Code

7. Anything wrong with this code? - Starting screen saver

8. Screen Saver Example Code?

9. Screen Saver SOURCE CODES??

10. VBDOS- Help with screen saver code

11. Beginners Screen Saver sample code online and ready for downloading

12. Screen saver source code