VB4 32 Printer.Paperbin does not work
Author Message
 VB4 32 Printer.Paperbin does not work

We are in the planning stages for porting our 16 bit VB3 apps to 32 bit
VB4/5

We need to change the paper bins during print jobs. According to all the
docs, this should be easy. for example:

Printer.Paperbin = vbPRBNAuto

or for our Xerox 4230 (using the adobe postscript v4.1 win95 32bit driver)

Printer.Paperbin = 256 ' for tray 1

We cannot change the paper bin at all in 32 bit VB4. It always returns
Error 308 - "Invalid Property Value". It works fine in VB4 16bit.

We can change anything else - orientation, simplex/duplex etc all work
fine. The tray change never works in 32 bit, on any printer we can find.

Any ideas?

Chris.

-- Chris Stevenson ------------------------------------------
   Senior Secondary Assessment Board of South Australia

      Voice: 372 7515  Fax: 372 7590
Home: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 02 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Printing: VB4 Paperbin does not work

2. VB4: PaperBin Does Not Work (?)

3. PaperBin selection from VB4 - 32 bit.

4. Changing PaperBin in 32-bit VB4 - Here's how

5. REQ: SendMessage DLL Function in VB4 32 -bit not working

6. Russian(Cyrillic): vb4 32-bit works, but vb4 16-bit doesn't

7. Using MCI (vb4-32): Done event and Dynamic Sizing

8. After VB4 Pro 32-bit Install ven2232.olb not found displayed on VB4 startup

9. Printer PaperBin in VB4

10. Changing paperbin in 32-bit

11. 32 Bit VB4, Setting Default Printer

12. prb Printing to printer in VB4 32-bit