Gradient Fill title's ; How is it DONE?
Author Message
 Gradient Fill title's ; How is it DONE?

Hi.....

I need help with the Gradient Fill Tiles. Can I do in in Visual Basic 4.0?
I can't find the source any where. Pease Help me with this. Also I need a
Add-In or something that will
let me place a Animated Gif on your Form in VB4.0?

If you have any Information on how to do this can you please send it to me?

Thanx you.

Dark Dwarf

here =-

Sat, 05 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Gradient filling forms title bar

2. VB Gradient Title Bars! <--DONE

3. Child forms won't load in MDI with gradient fill

4. How to :how to filling shapes with gradient color in VBA

5. Require Gradient Title Bar Effect

6. How do I get gradient fill on window titlebar - like Word 7.0 or Excel

7. need a gradient fill for a picture box....

8. Gradient Title Bar

9. title bar with gradient

10. Gradient On Title Bar

11. Gradient TitleBar Fills in VB